- Solid wage increases totaling 10.25%
- A healthcare FUND that REDUCES out of pocket costs in moving to the PPO plan
- Shortened start rate to 6 months for all full-time employees (current & future) and eliminated it for some trades employees
- Protected existing 2nd & 3rd shift differentials and paid breaks, and new differentials created
- And we fought back university’s attempt to introduce a lower paid cleaner classification
Boston University: You Have A New Contract!
On November 8, Boston University members voted overwhelmingly to approve a new four-year contract.
On November 8, Boston University members voted overwhelmingly to approve a new four-year contract, which includes: