On November 8, Boston University members voted overwhelmingly to approve a new four-year contract, which includes:
- Solid wage increases totaling 10.25%
- A healthcare FUND that REDUCES out of pocket costs in moving to the PPO plan
- Shortened start rate to 6 months for all full-time employees (current & future) and eliminated it for some trades employees
- Protected existing 2nd & 3rd shift differentials and paid breaks, and new differentials created
- And we fought back university’s attempt to introduce a lower paid cleaner classification
Congratulations on your new contract!
For more information, click here to see a summary of your new agreement.